If you suffer from a lack of adventure, a career that has flat-lined, boredom, isolation or have forgotten what makes you come alive – read on.
If you know there is more to life than bringing home a paycheck – read on.
If you know there is more for you, more freedom, more fulfilling work and more adventure – read on.
If you are overwhelmed with you current circumstances, have forgotten that dream of yours and not sure what to do next, then this message is for you.
You can borrow my experiences over the last 25 years, hang out at a great ranch in Colorado, hook beautiful trout on the Arkansas River and define your life fully alive!
- You can discover the secret to making your career and work more meaningful and fulfilling. Fully aligned with your strengths and passions.
- You can tap into that next life adventure you have been meaning to pursue, but never seem to have the time.
- You can spend focused time exploring what you truly want out of life, without all the daily distractions that slows progress and keeps you dis-satisfied and frustrated.
- You can use the help of nature and the outdoors to unlock your creativity and dive into a new level of awareness.
See – Life is short – you need to realize there is a cost to staying safe. Staying in your comfort zone, dreams untapped and a community of shallow relationships.
If you ignore your desires for more meaningful work, more adventure and better community, it just gets worse.
What most people do is go for the quick fix without fully taking the time to explore what they really want out of their life. What is that inner code that makes your life alive?
- You might go look for another job, thinking that is the answer to your career woes.
- You might think about joining that group or maybe you listen to a few podcasts, hoping a bolt of lightning will strike and give you all the answers.
- You might read an article in that adventure magazine you subscribe to, drooling over the experiences that seem out of reach.
- You might think about learning a new skill or take a few lessons in this or that.
- You might even sign up for a conference on personal development in a boring hotel conference room.
But for most people, they just dabble and it doesn’t work.
- They don’t really understand what work aligns to their strengths, passions and values.
- They have forgotten or buried what they are passionate about.
- They stop pursuing their dreams, well, because it goes against what others expect.
- They can’t or won’t create the time, energy and momentum to get clear on what they want.
- Most people don’t know what makes them come alive.
- Most people have paradigms and beliefs that prevent them from moving forward and making any progress (fear, lack of confidence, it’s not possible, comfort zones)
What happens if you do nothing?
The ultimate cost – years will go by and you will wake up one day having a life full of regrets. Regret you never took a shot. Never pursued your dreams. Never feeling fully alive.
You can continue to work that job that sucks the life out of you. You can continue to dream of that adventure you never get around to. You can wake up every day, knowing there is more for you, but unable to gain traction.
An answer that works
I’m Tim Wise. As the founder of Fishing for the Good Life, I am a career coach, mentor and adventure guide who helps overwhelmed business professionals turn life’s second half into their best half. I work with seasoned career guys and executives who feel buried by the daily grind but can’t help but feel like there’s more to life than “work as a penance for living” - or settling for work that no longer has meaning.
I guide men to discover and initiate their lives’ work through personal coaching, group coaching and adventure based events that hold the vital space for awareness, revelations and meaningful internal shifts that reactivate a man’s inner code and bring to light his vigor, passion and purpose.
For years I was burned out on work, overwhelmed with life’s responsibilities and trapped by the expectations of others. (You can read my full story here)
Yes, I dabbled. Years went by where I tolerated my work, my responsibilities and my life. I had dreams I never pursued. I switched jobs, thinking a new environment would help – it did, but only for a nano-second. I knew there was more for me, my family and my life. I did not want to waste the time I had doing things I didn’t enjoy or just tolerated.
Three years ago I made the decision to change. I didn’t know exactly what to do, but with the guidance of others, exploring and going down a few rabbit holes, I rooted out the keys to a life fully alive.
What if I could bring together a small group and help them develop the framework for exploring and defining their life fully alive?
What if after 3 days in a beautiful outdoor setting they could walk away with a roadmap to create the life, the work, the adventure and the relationships they were meant to live?
Join me and a few other men for a long weekend of exploration and adventure. Here is what to expect. I will guide you and provide the tools as you:
- Define and rediscover your strengths, passions and values.
- Examine your work and career, unlocking what it means for you to have fulfilling work.
- Tap into your next adventure and create a plan to execute.
- Define what it means for you to have a community of relationships that give you energy and are aligned to your goals.
- Identify the barriers to making progress and create concrete actions that will shift your perspective and beliefs.
- Reshape your routines and give you the tools to live intentionally, jump starting your path to a new level of fulfillment in your life.
Your Adventure Includes the Following
Lodging and meals for 3 nights at Moon Shadow Ranch (90 minutes from Colorado Springs, 2.5 Hours from Denver) - Click here for full amenities.
Three individual coaching sessions (1 before the retreat and 2 after to maintain momentum)
Your 1st coaching session will focus on a Lay of the Land assessment. What's good in your life? What areas need improvement and Why? This will give you a focused approach to the retreat and help formulate your specific goals and desired outcomes from the retreat.
Your 2nd and 3rd sessions will be focused on continued momentum after the retreat and keep you moving toward your desires and goals.
All sessions are recorded and shared
One group coaching call before the retreat
This is an opportunity to get to know your fellow adventurers. We will cover tips for preparing, basic logistics and make sure you know what to bring.
2 – half days of professionally guided fly fishing on the famous Arkansas River
One of the highlights of the weekend. No fly fishing experience needed. If you have dreamed of learning to fly fish, then this will be perfect. If you are experienced, then you will love fishing the caddis hatch on the Arkansas River.
Tools to help you along the way
Copy of the book Strengths Finder 2.0 and Strengths Finder assessment.
Personalized Journal to record all your insights and plans during the retreat.
Access to a private Facebook group, where I will continue to share tips, tricks, tools and resources to support you on your journey.
Secluded and beautiful setting to unlock your creativity and remove the distractions so that you can focus on what it means to live a life fully alive.
Now – what’s better – Another conference in a hotel with a flipchart (please no) or sitting around a fire dreaming up your next adventure or hooking your first wild brown trout?
Single Occupancy is $1,697 (2 spots available, no roommate)
Double occupancy is $1,547. (3 spots available, includes one roommate)
50% due at sign up and 50% due 30 days later.
Only 5 spots available!
Deposits due by April 1, 2017 - Don't miss out on an opportunity to re-engage with what is important in your life NOW!
Look, you won’t find this type of value anywhere. This is a special offering. You won’t be able to get this experience at this price in the future.
This is a unique opportunity for those who want to get away, dig deep, experience the great outdoors and walk away with a solid plan to live the life you want.
It's Decision Time!
Do you want a life fully alive? Filled with meaningful work, adventure, freedom and a solid community.
Do you want to keep doing what you have always been doing?
You can decide to take a new action and get a new result.
I know what you are going to say, I don’t have time, I just can’t take off work for two days, what is my wife going to say, this sounds like a drummed up reason to go fishing.
Three years ago I made a decision to invest in myself. It was the best decision I ever made. The return on this investment will reap rewards for years to come.
Now, what do you want? A life fully alive or one filled with regrets you didn’t take your shot.
Deposits are due by April 1, 2017. Only 5 spots available - time is short to make a commitment on a weekend that could very well be the turning point in your life.
The first two that make this commitment will receive an additional 3 coaching sessions at no cost (a $500 value)
Here is what you do now – email me at email@example.com (use the form below) or click here to schedule a personal conversation to determine if this is a good fit.
Here is to a life fully alive.