You want to make a career change, but not sure where to start.
Choose 'Career Adventures' if...
- You know you need to make a change, but not sure what job or role you want in the future.
- Your current career has flat-lined & you want more meaning and challenge in your next role.
- You are overwhelmed in your current career & having a hard time getting momentum to pursue a change.
- You have some ideas about what you want, but aren't sure how to get clarity.
Create your life's work
You’ve had a long, successful career (15+ years) but it has plateaued & you want to pursue more meaningful work.
Choose Create Your Life’s Work if…
- You are ready to cap off your legacy with a second career act.
- You are ready to create your life’s work, work you were meant to do, work that matters.
- You want to use your skills and experiences to benefit society and your community, but not sure how to get started.
- You have a second career act in mind, but not sure how to pursue.
A Life Fully Alive
You have a dream you want to pursue, but no clue how to get started.
Choose this path if...
- You are dis-satisfied with major areas of your life, but can’t figure out how to make any progress.
- You can’t seem to get to the important things in your life.
- You want to reset the priorities in your life to create more fulfillment and meaning.
- You want to re-design your life to create the life you want.
Unsure which path is right for you?
If you want to talk this thru to see what is right for you – click to schedule a complimentary 30 minute session.
I wanted freedom, adventure, excitement
I wanted freedom, adventure, excitement, and a chance to make a difference with my career. I wanted more time to be me, where my second act would become my life’s work. I wanted it to be more meaningful to me personally and my family. I wanted to be more present with my family. I wanted more time in a canoe and on my favorite river. I wanted more time to knock off that bucket list. I wanted more time with my friends. I wanted a life that was full, alive and free from the masks I had to put on every day.
But, I really didn’t have a clue as to where to start and how in the world I would make such a transition.
I tried everything
I tried everything to figure out my passions, my deep desires and what I wanted to do with the rest of my life. So, I hired a career counselor, several of them actually. Everywhere I turned, it was update your resume, identify your target companies, network, take another personality test, blah, blah, blah. I did not need a career counselor. It was not the right type of help.
I didn’t want another job, I wanted to create my life’s work.
One day, a good friend recommended yet another career coach. I was skeptical. I was so exhausted in my pursuit I almost gave up. Take your medicine Tim. It’s too late.
Man was I surprised!
When I made that inquiry, I expected the same thing, but packaged differently. Man, was I surprised. It did not come easy, but I finally found someone who saw me, coached me and help set me on a course that I could never have imagined on my own.
That’s what this person did for me and that is what I can do for you. Help you create possibilities you cannot see or even begin to imagine.
Now I want to be that coach for others who have felt the pain of not being true to themselves, long for more meaning in their work, without compromising the important aspects of their lives.
You have what it takes. It’s in there. You just need a new view, a different lens to see your talents, skills abilities and opportunities.
That’s okay. I can help you get back on track and together we can create a map for a career adventure that is uniquely yours.
I know this is a lot
I know this is a lot to think about and it can seem so confusing. If you just want to talk it thru, feel free to schedule time with me shoot me an email – firstname.lastname@example.org