Over the last 18 months, so many of you have commented on my posts and have offered encouragement and some have even shared their struggles and adventures.
I really appreciate your responses and I hope my posts have helped in some small way.
As I continue to develop the vision for Fishing for the Good Life, I have been fine tuning my content and offerings, exploring ways to help others.
One thing I know for sure, is that I want to offer the opportunity to pursue your version of the good life. A life full of adventure, freedom, a strong community and meaningful work. While there are many ways of pursuing this, I know my love of fishing and the outdoors is a staple of my good life and will be a staple of the opportunities I offer.
I have seen the power of getting with nature to free up creativity, create perspective and develop a new sense of awareness. I have seen shut down lives come alive when hooking a wild trout, floating down a river or sitting around a campfire swapping stories. I have seen strong relationships develop over a common problem, a life challenge and the love of the outdoors.
So, I am offering an opportunity for 5 men to come together for a long weekend, to explore, to fish, to redefine what it means to live a life fully alive.
What am I looking for?
- Men who are looking to rediscover their strengths, passions and values.
- Men who are looking for space and time to re-evaluate their careers and develop the key tenets of a second act or encore career.
- Men who know there is something missing in their lives today, but can’t quite put a finger on it.
- Men who have lost their community and want to explore how to create a community aligned to their values and goals.
- Men who may be in transition from a long career, wondering what is next.
- Men who need a new adventure, but don’t know what that is or where to start looking.
- Men who have a dream, but are overwhelmed by current responsibilities and can’t make any progress.
I am asking the participants to provide the following:
- Honest feedback on the content of the trip and overall experience.
- Ideas for improving the retreat
- Ideas for content they would find beneficial to include in the retreat (before and after)
Here are the details:
Your Life Fully Alive Retreat
April 27th (3:00 pm) – April 30th (11:00 am)
Moon Shadow Ranch – Colorado (Salida area)
Here is everything that is included:
- 3 nights lodging and all meals at the Moon Shadow Ranch in Colorado. This is a private ranch that will be dedicated to our retreat. (90 minute drive from Colorado Springs and 2.5 hours from Denver)
- 3 individual coaching sessions (1 before the retreat and 2 after to maintain momentum)
- 1 Group coaching call before the retreat.
- 2 – half days of professionally guided fly fishing on the famous Arkansas River. (Caddis hatch should be on, no experience necessary, everything provided)
- Copy of the book Strengths Finder 2.0 and Strengths Finder assessment.
- Personalized Journal to record all your insights and plans during the retreat.
- Access to a private Facebook group, where I will continue to share tips, tricks, tools and resources to support you on your journey.
- Secluded and beautiful setting to unlock your creativity and remove the distractions so that you can focus on what it means to live a life fully alive.
- A few other bonuses I am cooking up.
The price for this experience is: (great value)
$1,547 (Double Occupancy – 3 spots available)
$1,697 (Single Occupancy – 2 spots available)
(Transportation to and from are not included)
50% due at sign up and 50% due 30 days later.
As a bonus to the first two participants who sign up and pay their 50% deposit, I will include an additional 3 individual coaching sessions. ($500 value by itself)
So, as you can see this is not just a fishing trip.